We have started our new series of webinars related to ArCADia BIM 14.
The webinar is very useful for new users as well as for all those who have been already working with ArCADia, to take advantage of all the capabilities of the program.
The first webinar contains an overview of the program and its main parts.
The topics presented in the first part are:
- Introduction to ArCADia 14 (overview of the general principles of designing in ArCADia, i.e. the affiliation of elements to a building levels or terrain)
- Information about the program installation, additional content (libraries), demo version and network licenses
- Menu templates and information about options available in the ArCADia BIM license
- Overview of the program interface: ribbons, toolbars, command bar, Project Manager window, palettes, smart TOP 10 and dynamic input window
- Available Industry modules
The entire webinar can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq--4CAeCA4&t=1561s