The second webinar of INTERsoft-INTELLICAD 2022 EN is here.
The webinar is the first part describing the “basics of working with the program”.
We discuss topics related to:
- Working philosophy in the model - scale 1: 1.
- Working with layers (turning off, locking, freezing, color settings etc.)
- Precise drawing - relative and absolute coordinates, Cartesian and polar systems, snap points, working with handles, grid, ortho mode.
- Types of basic objects inserted into a drawing: line, polyline, circle, ellipse, arcs, polygons, etc.
- Basic editing functions: Undo and Redo, Delete, Copy, Move, Offset, Trim, Chamfer, Mirror, Scale, Extend, Rotate, Array, Clone etc.
The webinar is very useful not only for new users but for all those who have been already working with INTERsoft-INTELLICAD, helping to take advantage of all the capabilities of the program.
The first webinar contains an overview of the program and its main parts.
The entire webinar can be viewed here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ6oF3sQRQ8