Based on the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), Dz.U.UE.L.2016.119.1 - hereinafter: GDPR, we would like to inform you that:
- Administrators of your personal data are:
- INTERsoft sp. z.o.o. a limited liability company with its registered office in Łódź ul. Sienkiewicza 85/87, 90-057 Łódź, KRS: 0000126422, NIP: 7251786591, REGON: 472347809
- ArCADiasoft Chudzik sp.j. with its registered office in Łódź, ul. Sienkiewicza 85/87, 90-057 Łódź, KRS: 0000316955, NIP: 7251676810, REGON: 471726120 acting as co-administrators (hereinafter referred to as ADO)
- The rights that you are entitled to under the law can be exercised using a common contact point for ADO: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Your personal data has been obtained from you in connection with the business activities of ADO, including in connection with your relations with ADO such as :
- Execution of contracts:
- ordering and using the product,
- ordering and using a DEMO CD,
- downloading and using the free version of the software,
- applying for the PARTNER STUDENT package and using it,
- Using the portals administered by ADO and their functionalities:
- remembering settings on websites through cookies,
- registration and use as a user of forums run by ADO,
- adding comments on ADO websites,
- making contact with ADO using the contact form,
- registration for training and presentations organized by ADO,
- using chats available on ADO websites.
- Marketing of ADO services and products :
- ordering the Newsletter by you,
- ordering the OBJECT FOR SMS service,
- consent to marketing activities via the Internet and / or telephone.
- Depending on the detailed relationship described above, your personal data is processed for the following purposes :
- In the case of point 3a) above, for the purposes arising from the performance of the contract concluded by you with ADO or to take steps at your request before concluding such a contract (based on Article 6 (1) (b) of GDPR)
- In the case of points 3a) and 3b) above, for the purposes resulting from the performance of legal obligations incumbent on ADO (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) of GDPR)
- In the case of point 3c) for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by ADO, including verification of the terms of license application, ensuring conflict-free cooperation of various programs, as well as for marketing purposes (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), and with your express consent pursuant to Art. 10 of the Act on the provision of electronic services and Art. 172 of the telecommunications law, also for marketing carried out via the Internet and by telephone.
- Your personal data will be stored for the following period:
- in the scope of point 3a) above - for the duration of the contract, and after its completion for the time needed to demonstrate the correctness of the performance of ADO's obligations under the contract, including until the expiry of the limitation period for claims related to the contract (including claims under warranty, guarantee , tort),
- in the scope of point 3b) above - for the time necessary to perform the statutory obligations of ADO, including until the expiry of the limitation period of public liabilities,
- in the scope of point 3c) above - for the duration of marketing activities by ADO or until you object to the further data processing for marketing purposes, or until consent is withdrawn.
- Your personal data may be transferred to entities processing data on behalf of ADO on the basis of a data processing agreement, while ADO entrusts processing to the following categories of recipients
- entities providing infrastructure and IT services,
- ADO subcontractors,
- other entities obliged to process your data on the basis of legal provisions.
- Your personal data may be transferred to a third country in connection with the implementation of certain services by ADO, but only in a way that ensures the level of protection of personal data and the rights of the persons they concern, and safeguards such as those applicable in Poland and in the European Economic Area - You can obtain information about the ways of obtaining copies of these security measures or the place where they are made available by contacting ADO.
- You have the right to access your personal data, the right to request rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing of this data, the right to transfer data.
- For reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of data, but you are entitled to object without giving any reason when the data is used for direct marketing purposes.
- If your consent is the basis for the processing of your data, you may withdraw your consent at any time, which, however, will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Data Protection Office, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but the consequence of not providing it will be the inability to provide some services by ADO.
What do we need your data for
We collect information about your interactions with our other sites and services. We use analytical tools for our website to retrieve information from the user's browser, information about the website from which the user came or search engines, keywords used to find the website, pages viewd on the site, browser add-ons, and the width and height of the browser window, version and browser publisher. Our websites may also use technologies such as cookies and web signals (described below) to collect information about the pages viewed, links used and other actions taken by the user when using the company's websites and services. Certain standard information is also collected that is sent by the browser to each visited website, such as the IP address, browser type and language, access time to visited websites managed by the Administrators.
Due to the profile of our business, we commission other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as the preparation and delivery of parcels, customer marketing service. These service providers can only obtain the personal data they need to provide the service in question. In addition, they are bound by the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using the data for any other purpose.
- Verification and development of its offer on sites and services,
- Providing personalized offers and services to website Users.
- Related to the presentation of advertisements and offers in a way that takes into account the interests of the recipients.
- Cookies are set at the "entry" and "exit" of the website. They do not harm the system at the User's end device in any way or affect its operation, in particular, they do not cause any configuration changes at the user's end devices or in the software installed on these devices.
- Cookies are not used to identify specific users, on their basis the company does not identify users.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually decline them by modifying your browser settings.
If you want to read the browser settings or get information on how to delete cookies, go to the appropriate page:
- for the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser
- for the Microsoft EDGE browser
- for the Google Chrome browser
- for the Mozilla Firefox browser
- for the Safari browser
- for the Opera browser
Blocking cookies may affect the operation of this website and some advertising preferences that depend on cookies may not be able to be complied with. If the user decides to accept cookies, he still has the option to delete the accepted cookies at any time.
Internet advertising and remarketing
This website has scripts implemented that work with Google AdWords, Google Analytics. These scripts can create cookies and allow for the collection of information and traffic analysis as well as preferences of users using the site. This information allows for the optimization and better matching of internet advertising related to business activities by data administrators and published by Google in the Google search engine and on partner networks by websites related to the Google Ads service.
On the basis of the collected data from the Internet, and thus also this website, Google determines the preferences and interests of each user by assigning them categories defined by Google. You can check these preferences using the Google Ads Preferences Manager website prepared by Google. Google provides detailed information on the technology and rules for obtaining data from cookies on the webpage: Technologies and rules for obtaining information.
Data administrators do not implement other solutions on this website that would allow third parties not mentioned in this policy as well as Google, to obtain additional personal data beyond that necessary for Google Search, Google Analytics, Google Ads, which would allow the identification of the user of this site or other websites related to it.